Wednesday, July 13, 2011

letter for my future husband

*I want my future husband.....

A bad boy, but a bad boy with a soft side. 

A boy who will make me laugh.

A boy who will let me play with his hair. 

A boy who will stop and wait for me in the hall; take my hand; and walk me two classes away.

A boy who will tell me he loves me when I get to school.
 
A boy who will never be ashamed of me.

A boy who would go to something even though he doesnt want to; just to see me. 

A boy who will run his fingers through my hair. 

A boy who would take the long way to class and be late just to see me for 30 seconds.
 
A boy who would stay after school with me just to walk around and talk

.A boy that can free style for me. 

A boy that would look me in the eyes and sing me something random but sweet.*'A boy that acts normal around anyone. 

A boy who would tell a girl that he had a girlfriend. 

A boy who would make out in the rain with me.

A boy who would lay under the stars and tell me stories as I lay my head on his chest. 

A boy who would come up behind me; take my hands; and lay his head on my shoulder.

A boy who lets me pay for something’s. 

A boy who would do something special for me if I were having a bad day.

A boy who would write on "Happy Birthday" on a chalkboard in one of my classes on my birthday.

A boy who would take someone's cell phone; go into the bathroom and call me if I wasnt in school; and find out where I was.

A boy who would tell me things through my friends.
 
A boy who yells my name from across the hall.

A boy who would beat another guys if they were messing with me. 

A boy who would buy me 25 cent rings from gumball machines.
 
A boy who would call me at 3am and ask me what I was doing; and tell me he was thinking about me. 

A boy who would go to the mall with me and we'd make fun of people.

A boy who would go places with me and my friends even though he'd be the only guy.

 A boy who would laugh at me when I get a detention; only because he's sitting there next to me for the same reason.* 

'A boy who would help me with my homework; even though he doesn’t know it either.

 A boy who would pick out a song that made him think of me. 

A boy who likes some of my music; and I would like some of his; even though we both in the first place hated it; but now love it cause they like it.

 A boy who would help me if I was having problems at home.
 
A boy who would take the blame for me being late.

A boy who would pin me against a wall and kiss me.

A boy who would take me to the movies and see a stupid kid movie.

A boy who makes his friends jealous of me because he talks about me so much.

A boy who lets me take pictures of him at embarrassing times.

 A boy who would pretty much do anything for me.' 


sape sape yang sebegini rupa sanggupnya cepatlah jadi boyfriend[s] aku.WAAKAKA.
Takepasaaai!

cerita di atas tiada kena mengena yang hidup mahupun mati.

kbaaaai!

3 comments:

waniey said...

1 day.. u will find him.. :)

ain said...

don't worry . u'll find the one who love you n you love him till the end . even he escape one or more from the things that you've listed before . S2

miera aziz said...

guys thanks.HEHEHE.alaaa memain je nih HAHA. ;P